I Heart Dictators

Friday, August 19, 2005

You had me at Immoral

Some might say he was insane
for that I might cause them pain
Maybe a little misunderstood perhaps
or having a couple of judgment lapse
I knew he was for me
when for the whole world to see
he tried to make his horse a consul in his Empire
It fueled my desire
He might disrespect the Senate and Roman traditions
but for him I would try different positions
excessive cruelty and immoral sex acts
make my heart react
Incest is bad
But what do I care when you make my heart glad
On your Pontoon Bridge we could stand
and survey all your land
Because Caligula, you had me at Immoral!

2 Comments:

  • At 8/23/2005 12:54 PM, Blogger Bill M. said…

    That's awesome. Keep it up with the dictatorial poetry. Ever thought about publishing in media besides the internet?

    Bill

     
  • At 8/23/2005 12:58 PM, Blogger Bill M. said…

    P.S. You now have a link on my blog's page. Mostly so I could make sure I always have a link to your poetry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home