I Heart Dictators

Monday, August 29, 2005

Double Trouble

Together they could have been
the most powerful team the world has seen
I could have loved them both with Fervor
Which sends my heart into a murmur
but alas fight they did
and one felt he had to rid
the world of the other
which sent me into a druther
Whom shall I love
I await a sign from above
One in power and one in jail
Surely they will both burn in hell
We could have had some fun
But one went on the run
And the other is a bad son
What could have been
makes my head spin
Dear Saddam you were a great tyrant
you made my heart burst like a fire hydrant
George I can foresee a dark future for our land
It makes a tremble in my hand
No more presidents for us
makes me heart lust
A menage a trois was my dream
but George crushed that it seems
Perhaps a new foe you need
A man in Russia just might be the seed
for my dream of two dictators to lead
Down that rocky path called love.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home