I Heart Dictators

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Oh Mine Pinochet!

I commit myself with gusto
to a man named Augusto
In Chile I will be
If only to see
Your military Junta in action
you really are a distraction
to my heart!
Can I be your Tart?
When you had your little coup
and threw Chile in stew
Suspending the Constitution, dissolving congress, and imposing censorship
Might have been a misstep
But you did not care
and were never fair
How could I not love you for that
Even if we had a spat.
I would hear the blood thrum and strum in my veins
when I see you take the reins
and crush all political activity
and take peoples liberty

Oh, Mine Pinochet
come and spend the day
Being Adored by Me!

2 Comments:

  • At 9/08/2005 9:04 PM, Blogger Jake said…

    These are great. When will you write one to Mao or Genghis? Stalin would be another great choice. He does hold the record in deaths, doesn't he?

     
  • At 9/09/2005 6:55 AM, Blogger xegbp said…

    I do have one to Mao that I have just not yet posted and I am working on one to Stalin and Lenin. I have a huge list of Dictators, there are so many to love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home